Three Phase Energy Analysers -- Model VIP Energy
PERFORMANCE IN A SMALL PLACE
• 43 Measuring functions in 157,5 mm of DIN rail (9 DIN modules):
- Volts single-phase and three-phase (rms), Amp single-phase and three-phase
(rms), P.F. cosØ single-phase and three-phase, W single-phase and
three-phase, var single-phase and three-phase, VA single-phase and three-phase,
- kWh, kvarh, energy meters; import/export kWh, kvarh (kWh, kVAh selecting
- Storage of average, apparent and active power peaks average active,
apparent, reactive powers.
- True Rms measurements from 200 mW (7,5V 23mA) up to 999 GW (999999
V, 999999 A).
- Unbalanced and distorted three-phase system measurements.
• Backlit display.
• Simple and easy to install and use.
• Fully programmable in the field by means of the keyboard.
• Signal outputs: available in a number of versions and with various
configurations for expansion of VIP ENERGY functions up to industrial control
MEASUREMENT WHERE AND HOW YOU WANT THEM
• WHERE: Installation in modular panel.
• HOW: The measurements give a full view of electrical consumption
including storage of power peaks and consumption (Maximum demand of Active
• High accuracy (class 1 IEC1036).
• Voltage input: Max. direct 550V or from 2 or 3 voltage transformers:
primary value programmable from 1V to 999999V; secondary value selection
from 57.7, 63.5, 100, 115, 120, 173, 190, 200, 220 Volt configuration.
• Current input: Direct 5A or through secondary of CT/5 or CT/2.5,
CT/2, CT/1. Primary value of CT selectable from 1 to 999999 A). Accepts
alternatively either 2 or 3 CTs.
• All the models are available with 30A current input.
• Automatic scale change.
• Average KVA: integration times of 1', 2', 5', 10', 15', 20', 30',
• Average KW: integration times of 1', 2', 5', 10', 15', 20', 30',
• Ampere Crest Factor (1/THDF = Transformer Harmonic Derating Factor):
>1 or <1 for DISTORTED signals
=1 for SINUSOIDAL wave forms
VIP ENERGY, VIP ENERGY 485
Standard model for UNBALANCED THREE-PHASE systems
Measurements on STAR (4 wires) or DELTA (3
For direct measurements up to 5A, 550V, or with external CT, PT up
to 999999 A, 999999 V max.
All the models are available with 30A current input.
Measures and displays Volts, Amps, W, P.F. cosø, VAr, VA, Hz,
kwh, kvarh, VA Peak, W Peak, Average kW, Average kVA, Average kvar, Crest
Factor (1/THDF), Date, Time, replacing 43 instruments and using the space
and connections of just one.
LV, MV, HV measurements. Star and Delta connections.
4-quadrant energy counters kWh, kvarh Import/Export.
Free selection of transformers.
Possibility of automatic transmission type "ONE WAY" (RS422) each second.
Possibility of display of just the single phase measures.
The 485 version is equipped with a RS485 serial output.
|VIP ENERGY RPQS, VIP ENERGY RPQS 485
In addition to the measuring function, they are equipped with pulse
output for industrial monitoring
2 SOLID STATE RELAY OUTPUTS with pulse frequency
proportional to 2 out of the P (P+ or P- with COG4 option), Q (Q+ inductive
or Q- capacitive), S (active, reactive, apparent) powers selection by keyboard.
In addition to the measuring function it is equipped with 2 solid state
relay outputs, volt-free contacts (280VAC rms max. 100mA max.). They supply
pulses with frequency proportional to the power measured.
A simple display menu and SELECT, SET push-buttons allow selecting
2 out of powers: active (P, P+ or P- with COG4 option selected), reactive
(positive Q+ inductive, negative Q- capacitive), apparent (S) and different
output frequencies according to requirements:
Min. 1 pulse= 1 MWh (Mvarh) (MVAh)
Max. 999 pulses= 1 Wh (varh) (VAh)
• RPQ (P+ or P- with COG4 option, Q+ or Q-) selection: supplies pulses
proportional to the active energy (P=W) and reactive (Q=var) for measurements
of active energy (kWh) and reactive (kvarh).
• RPS (P+ or P-) selection: supplies pulses proportional to the active
energy (P=W) and apparent (S=VA) for measurements of active energy (kWh)
and apparent (kVAh).
• RSQ (Q+ or Q-) selection: supplies pulses proportional to the apparent
energy (S=VA) and reactive (Q=var) for measurements of apparent energy
(kVah) and reactive (kvarh).
• The functioning of the relay can also be set with static procedure,
with opening and closing checked through keyboard or RS485.
• In the RPQS-485 version it is possible a remote control (by PC) of
|VIP ENERGY ALM, VIP ENERGY ALM 485
In addition to the RPQS functions, they are are equipped with RELAY
OUTPUT for alarm and load control
MINIMUM and MAXIMUM alarms on any 2 measurements
chosen by the user from 27 of those displayed, with selection of the ON
and OFF delay time (from 0 to 999 seconds) and of the MINIMUM and MAXIMUM
threshold hysteresis (from 0 to 17.5% in steps of 2.5%) for each of the
two relays which can be connected to the alarms.
The VIP ENERGY ALM-485 also has all the functions of the VIP ENERGY