Step Contact Voltage Measurement System- Model
MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System is designed
for testing and verification of protective earthing of power
stations, substation and other power systems.
- Measurement of step voltage and contact voltage
- Measurement of earthing resistance with resolution of
- Measurement of specific earth resistance
- Graphic LCD displays on Meter and Station.
- Autonomous Step / Contact Voltage Meter(s).
- 1500 memory locations in data flash memory for storing
test results & parameters.
- USB and RS232 ports on Meter for communication with PC.
- Synchronization between Meter and Station.
- Large test current of up to 50 A.
- Stable and accurate results due to a DSP measuring system.
- Fully compatible with new METREL HVLink PRO PC software
| The measurement is performed
between two ground points at a distance of 1 m as shown
The 25 kg measuring probes simulates the feet. The voltage
between the probes is measured by a voltmeter with an
internal resistance of 1 kOhm. that simulates the body
| Contact Voltage
|The measurement is performed between an
earthed accessible metal part and ground as shown. The
voltage between the probes is measured by a voltmeter
with an internal resistance of 1kOhm. that simulates the
|Earth Resistance Measurement
- Instrument MI 3295M
- Instrument MI 3295S
- Main Cable
- Step voltage probe (25 kg), 2 pcs
- Current earth spike
- Potential earth spike
- Current test lead, 50 m, black, 10 mm2, with crocodile
clip, on wheel
- Current test lead, 10 m, black, 10 mm2, with crocodile
- Test lead, black, 2 x 3 m
- Test lead, green, 10 m
- Test lead, black, 1.5 m Test lead, red, 50 m
- Connection lead with crocodile clip, red, 1 m
- Crocodile clip, 4 pcs
- RS232 cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag,
- 2 pcs Soft carrying neck belt
- NiMH battery cells, type AA, 6 pcs
- Power Supply Adapter
- CD with instruction manual and PC SW HVLink PRO
- Instruction manual
modified: July 11, 2013.