Top performance in standard small handheld
- Over 100 measuring functions,
- RMS Volts and Current measurement,
- PEAK function for storing all
measurements in correspondence to V, A, W peaks (selectable),
- MEM function for deviation
monitoring of V, A, W,
- Over 4032 records internal memory
clamp-on CT included,
1000AAC and DC Current clamps optional,
- Programmable CT and PT ratios allow
automatic calculation of actual reading when NanoVIP-Plus
is connected to the secondary circuits of preinstalled current
and potential transformers.
- Large LCD display,
- RS232 interface and PC
- High accuracy (class 1),
- Very user friendly
- Carry case and 1 set of voltage cable supplied
The NANOVIP PLUS is a handheld portable instrument
capable of measuring over 100 fundamental parameters.
- Volt, Amps, Watts, VAr, VA, W, Hz,
kWh (import/export), kVArh.
- All measurements are true RMS.
- 1% accuracy - including clamp error.
- DC measurement with optional hall
- Automatic recognition of clamp type
(200A or 1000A)
- PEAK feature captures max. current/power
- MEM function provides data hold and
allows real time comparison of new readings against stored
(1st to 24th):
- Harmonic of Voltage and Current in
absolute and percentage values, plus their DC component
and displacement factor.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) of
Voltage and Current in reference to the fundamental or RMS
- Crest factor for Voltage and Current
in absolute and percentage value.
- DC ripple component for Voltage and
- Auto setup for standard current clamps.
- Manual override for nonstandard ratios
- fully programmable for any CT.
- Standard or co-generation energy metering.
- RS232 parameter setup for serial communication.
- Inputs: Voltage: (L1,N) max 600 VAC
(20 Hz - 600 Hz) Current: 1 Volt (20 Hz - 600 Hz.)
- Voltage inputs overload: maximum permitted
voltage 825VAC,1.17 KV peak
- Current input overload: 5 times Full
scale value (a protective device trips when this limit is
- Number of scales: 3 voltage ranges,
3 current ranges. Automatic scale change: Response time
for scale change: 1 sec. The change to the next (higher)
scale occurs at 105% of full scale value of the scale activated.
The change to the next lower scale occurs at 20% of full
scale value of the scale activated
- Dimensions: 80 x175 x 32,5 (without
- Weight of the instrument: 400 gr. including
cover and batteries.
- Power Supply: 1,5V AA alkaline-manganese
IEC LR6, nominal capacity 2700mAh
- Accuracy: < 0,5%F.S.+ 0,5%Rdg.
is an optional data management software in WINDOWS9x and NT4.0
environments for NanoVIP-Plus. The digital format measurement
display is divided according to four types: RMS, Peak Memory,
THD Crest Factor and Harmonics spectrum. Each of the groups
can be displayed or hidden independently. Harmonics spectrum
display shows voltage, current and cos-fi in both numerical
and bar-graph format.[more...]
For three phase measurement,
please consider MicroVIP3-Plus
Last modified July 2002.